Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (26/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If even Lampard with a squad he just took over and doesnt really know yet can take points off of us (I guarantee you Chelsea, Pool will beat them later on) we are in a bit of a trouble.

Pep needs to seriously wake up the team in the dressing room and let them know what is requested.

Tempo is off, we are losing second balls, we cannot just go through the motion in this game and expect to win.

Not much attacking ideas so far, and lot of passes are just rubbish.

Absolutely woeful 1st half. There is nothing to like about that 45mins.

I don’t think any City player has reached anything like the required level and some can’t even fucking see the required level they are that far below it.

The front 5 have been fucking terrible. KDB and Gundogan offering nothing in the middle of the park and arguably look more likely to hand something on a plate to Everton, rather than create something for us.

Foden trying but nothing really happening.

Bernie absolutely invisible.

Opinion on Sterling depends on who you support given he has been Evertons best player. Can someone explain why our quickest player spends most of the game trying to slow it down?

The defence looks a little too shaky for my liking. For all the plaudits Stones has received at RB in recent weeks he has been woeful today.

We are making it far too easy for Everton and we need to step it up big time because this isn’t the quality of a league winning side. Nothing like it.

One of those games where the win is more than important than the result imo.

I don't think we've been as bad as some on here are making out, it's a tough game against a team who are working hard with a new manager fighting for their lives.

Keep calm and keep playing our game and we should get a breakthrough.

This is currently our most important game, particularly given last weekend's result. We need to make a statement today, that we're not going to fade away. I'm confident we can do it. Seems like a lot on here aren't.
Not confident Pep will change things in time.
We are well capable of beating them of course but not like this.

Feels like a really big half coming up in this season - maybe too early to say decisive but so important to find a way to win this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.