Match Thread | Fulham vs Man City (21/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
andrewmswift said:
it's so funny going from the british commentary to the NBC studio team, clearly it's all the same over there with the anti-city ***** but here with neutral studio hosts it's night and day between the in-game and halftime commentary

They even made special time to show Januzaj's booking for a dive.

Januzaj diving ?? get away.

Need another goal early on to settle the nerves a bit more but I can't see us messing this up.

Would love to see Guidetti getting some time, if we get a third take Edin and Alvaro off to rest them for Liverpool.

Mancity1980 said:
The most pleasing part of that half is that we are formulating a way to deal with teams away from home. It certainly helps getting the opening goal, but I think the most important new element is the improved work rate. We are used to working the opposition at home, but away we have to work harder, only then will our better quality win us our games like it does at the Etihad.

Love the way the defence is getting out once the ball is cleared.

1961_vintage said:
Cleesh off, go 3 at the back.
Guidetti on in a 3-pronged attacking spear, just behind Neg and Edin.
Let's holisticate the fuckers.

Hahahaha....

With Guidetti, Negredo and Edin, that would be a trident of penetration!!!!!!!!!!!

buckshot said:
MSP said:
Demichelis bought us another dimension on set pieces, he was always good in that part... some excellent movements from him.

I totally agree, he seems able to head the ball into the danger area 2 or 3 times a match.

Got an assist last week too. Kick on now blues.

Bilboblue said:
Need another goal early on to settle the nerves a bit more but I can't see us messing this up.

Would love to see Guidetti getting some time, if we get a third take Edin and Alvaro off to rest them for Liverpool.
Agree with that; get the third goal and the game's put to bed.

Essembe said:
1961_vintage said:
Cleesh off, go 3 at the back.
Guidetti on in a 3-pronged attacking spear, just behind Neg and Edin.
Let's holisticate the fuckers.

Hahahaha....

With Guidetti, Negredo and Edin, that would be a trident of penetration!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

1961_vintage said:
Pigeonho said:
Shocking that by Januzaj

by far the best fucking young player on the planet playing for the best club in the whole wide world ever. Can't be a cheating **** playing them surely???

Tripped over a blade of grass if you look at the replay carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.