Match Thread | Fulham vs Man City (21/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NQCitizen said:
Dzeko is getting into great positions and hitting the target. Surprised to see him so much more involved than Negredo.

What people fail to realize, especially when sh*t hits the fan (when we, as a team, get on a bad streak) - is that both of them (Dzeko and Negredo) are very, very fucking good.

On another day Dzeko would've already had one from three chances...but looks like playing conditions are very poor so I'll give him a pass...especially on that last header while falling down...

Yea, people dont realize what kind of striking force we have, and have become a bit spoiled IMO...but it's understandable :-)

KippaxCitizen said:
Dax777 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Why? I agree with him. We are well dangerous with only one up top and we can control the game better with 5 in midfield. It's a better plan than to continue as we are imho.
Negredo off then. As we need him fresh for pool. Actually I doubt either of them will finish the game.

I expect, Silva, Negredo, and Yaya to be pulled before full time.
He won't take Yaya off unless it's 4+-0 as we saw at West Brom we cannot keep the ball without him and run the risk of a comeback!

Yeah Pellers said the same himself after the game - not enough strength in depth is the reality.

No surprises from Fulham but our extra quality has put us in a winning position. We still have be guarded from complacency though.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
sam-caddick said:
totalfootball said:
tactics aren't working.

we need some width in the team.

take dzeko off for milner.

We are missing Zabs runs for sure, Clichy seems to be holding himself back for me.

FFS get a grip you pair. We're winning 2 - 0.
They hardly need to get a grip, we've had leads cut and overtaken already this season just as a bit of realistic look at the game (Fulham have had chances) we need to do things a bit more professionally. Of course, everyone's happy we're 2-0 up.

EaglesFan said:
NQCitizen said:
Dzeko is getting into great positions and hitting the target. Surprised to see him so much more involved than Negredo.

What people fail to realize, especially when sh*t hits the fan (when we, as a team, get on a bad streak) - is that both of them (Dzeko and Negredo) are very, very fucking good.

On another day Dzeko would've already had one from three chances...but looks like playing conditions are very poor so I'll give him a pass...especially on that last header while falling down...

Yea, people dont realize what kind of striking force we have, and have become a bit spoiled IMO...but it's understandable :-)
he clearly missed a sitter, but at least he is getting into position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.