Match Thread | Fulham vs Man City (21/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
Bilboblue said:
Need another goal early on to settle the nerves a bit more but I can't see us messing this up.

Would love to see Guidetti getting some time, if we get a third take Edin and Alvaro off to rest them for Liverpool.
Agree with that; get the third goal and the game's put to bed.

i'd prefer two more, would love to see John G in action though

shadygiz said:
TCIB said:
[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibeHkBZ1oxEoQD.gif[/bigimg]

spoiler alert, top right corner ;p

TCIB ruining MOTD for bluemoon since 2013 hehe.

Good so far this, make no mistake that Meulensteen is a smart sod who will get the best possible from whatever tools he has at his disposal.

Mark my words this fella is no mug, he was the guts of what drove utd last season, bacon had sod all to do with it by all accounts.
So that said this is a good result... so far.

Strange how few Negredo scores away, even when not playing too badly. He's an absolute machine at the Etihad. Aguero used to be like this, but started scoring away more.

Dax777 said:
Chippy_boy said:
grim up north said:

Why? I agree with him. We are well dangerous with only one up top and we can control the game better with 5 in midfield. It's a better plan than to continue as we are imho.
Negredo off then. As we need him fresh for pool. Actually I doubt either of them will finish the game.

I expect, Silva, Negredo, and Yaya to be pulled before full time.
He won't take Yaya off unless it's 4+-0 as we saw at West Brom we cannot keep the ball without him and run the risk of a comeback!

NQCitizen said:
Dzeko is getting into great positions and hitting the target. Surprised to see him so much more involved than Negredo.

Negredo has away woes, he might turn it up, down the line this season, even better next season.

Good game so far. Fair play to Fulham, they're playing well, hopefully we'll kill it early this half. Would be a bit of bricking it should they score next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.