Match Thread | Hull Vs Man City (15/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking from Mason but that's nothing unusual. Biased or corrupt I don't know but one thing is for sure he would be reffing this differently if a certain other Manchester club were involved.

Silva is an absolute genius. He is dragging us through our run of bad form at the moment.

As a whole though we have been very solid since the goal and looked more dangerous than hull. We need to stay disciplined and perhaps bring Milner on for Nasri.

A lot of good performances in there after Kompany's stupidity. It was a foul on him but you can't go and do that, absolutely ridiculous. I'd probably take off Edin and maybe just plonk one of the midfielders up front, something similar to what Barca do. He's offered absolutely nothing when we need him most.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
We would probably be better playing without a striker at this rate in all honesty. We have more chance of scoring by passing it into the net than our strikers scoring.

Aguero, Negred & Jovetic all carrying injury problems and Dzeko is simply inconsistent.

I disagree. He is far too consistent.

mac said:
shevtheblue said:
I would probably get alvaro on. Wins headers and runs channels much better
Swap with edin as alf will make their defence work. They have all put a shift in.
I'd swap him with Alfie Haaland if im honest.

Dzeko needs hauling off, IMO. We need to fight here and he has lost 89% of his headed duels, mostly with Curtis Davies (who is having a great season).

Get Negredo on for Dzeko at h/t, we need someone who can hold the ball up and win headers and I only remembered Dzeko winning a single header that half. I'm not a Dzeko hater but he just looks for the most part (aside from against Barca) like he's given up when it comes to playing for City.

Either Negredo or what someone said before about Navas on and pushing Yaya forwards... be something different.

We played well that half despite of Komps stupid mistake (after being fouled) and this fucking inept ref giving them everything they can. If only Zabba's shot would have gone in we'd have the op to pass out the second half but now we're going to have to dig deep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.