Match Thread | Hull Vs Man City (15/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of fouls off the ball on Silva and Nasri - unbelievable. All of them passing Mason by...

80s Shorts said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
We would probably be better playing without a striker at this rate in all honesty. We have more chance of scoring by passing it into the net than our strikers scoring.

Aguero, Negred & Jovetic all carrying injury problems and Dzeko is simply inconsistent.

I disagree. He is far too consistent.

Pmsl.

bluevengence said:
jake28 said:
Shocking from Mason but that's nothing unusual. Biased or corrupt I don't know but one thing is for sure he would be reffing this differently if a certain other Manchester club were involved.

I have come to the conclusion it`s corruption
I wouldnt even say it was corruption, he'll gladly shaft us for free.

bobmcfc said:
I'd rather put a city kit on a fooking jelly baby for the next 45 than keep Dzeko on. Stick Navas on and play without a striker or stick a defender on for him.

I agree. We can't afford any passengers now.

Either Navas or Milner on for Dzeko please!

Am I seeing things here. So people want to bring Milner on for Nasri. What and sacrifice the ability to keep the ball? That substitution would only hamper the chances of getting all three points. That substitution should be left to the 80th minute if the game is still won.

Just seen the foul on Silva again.. why is that NOT a red card - worst foul of the game by a country mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.