Match Thread | Hull Vs Man City (15/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzeko hasn't won a single ball. Great performance so far with 10 men though. Can see Negredo coming on for Dzeko at some point, Milner to provide some more defense and Navas to try and hit them on the counter.

80s Shorts said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
We would probably be better playing without a striker at this rate in all honesty. We have more chance of scoring by passing it into the net than our strikers scoring.

Aguero, Negred & Jovetic all carrying injury problems and Dzeko is simply inconsistent.

I disagree. He is far too consistent.

I see what you did there.

jake28 said:
Shocking from Mason but that's nothing unusual. Biased or corrupt I don't know but one thing is for sure he would be reffing this differently if a certain other Manchester club were involved.

I have come to the conclusion it`s corruption

Said after vinny got sent off, we don't need 11 men against this lot, we just need 10 men with heart.

Hopefully we keep it up second half

davymcfc said:
Silva is an absolute genius. He is dragging us through our run of bad form at the moment.

As a whole though we have been very solid since the goal and looked more dangerous than hull. We need to stay disciplined and perhaps bring Milner on for Nasri.

What kinda game has gone begging? Yaya playin' forward, Silva in his pomp and majesty and then we find Mason has a picture of Stephane Lannoy on his bedroom wall and it turns to shitel

davymcfc said:
Silva is an absolute genius. He is dragging us through our run of bad form at the moment.

As a whole though we have been very solid since the goal and looked more dangerous than hull. We need to stay disciplined and perhaps bring Milner on for Nasri.
We have been brilliant, but as you say we have to maintain the discipline. The next 45 minutes one of the biggest of the season.

Merlin the magnificent. Can't say much more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.