Match Thread | Leeds vs Man City (03/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy is not bad tonight, but his mistake at the end nearly cost .... Hopefully we have a Great goalkeeper....

Much better.

Mahrez cannot hold it up at all, can he?

Mendy's played almost every minute this season so far. I'm gonna take the positives out of his first half performance.

Considering how open Leeds are - disappointing we haven't created more.

Overall it was an even half I'd say, Leeds are very poor finishers and that's why I think we'll win this game even though we are very vulnerable.

Martin Tyler needs shooting. Walker shepherds the ball out for a goal kick and hes on us saying "sloppy city".
"A very expensive back line" is another while he speaks to ratboy who paid 140+ mill for slab and wankbissaka.
The slants go on.
I will pay to have him shot

If you think Mendy has been dreadful in this half then you should give up watching football.

Yeah he made a big intake at the end there which lead to nothing, before that he was brilliant, created a bunch of chances from agressive runs in the middle, helped us play through their press all the time, defended well when he needed to and made a few interceptions.

I dont know why people have to be such utter cunts when it comes to a few players. There are better ways to express your anxiety about only leading 1-0 than just spewing out worthless vitriol about Mendy and Mahrez playing out of position.

The problem is that for all his good work going forward he can't defend to save his life which is kind of important for a full back.

Do not understand why city fans are calling for ake to play left back.

he is a centre half. That’s his position

all that will happen is another good player is ruined by being tasked to play out of position in our difficult position .

give it a few weeks and it will be that ake Is shit.

he isn’t a solution to the left back issue,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.