Match Thread | Leeds vs Man City (03/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really really like what I see so far. Our determination reminds a lot of our 17/18 season. Everyone’s pressing, Rodri is actually running, Dias and Laporte look very solid, Mendy feel the pressure so he stepped up his game (minus that last situation). Ederson has been awesome.

I completely understand why we had two training sessions against this team.

My God we are lucky to still have our lead!

Mendy is an absolute fucking calamity. It must be hilarious for the neutrals. He should be last choice for that position. I thought we might be able to make do at LB. We've got no chance based on Mendy's first few performances. Our other problems are coming from Mahrez repeatedly giving away the ball. He's not alone, but he has been particularly poor.

I thought Sterling, De Buryne and Ederson were really the only players that can be pleased with their performances that half. Rodri didn't do too badly either I suppose, but that is more down to the work that Kevin is doing off the ball. Very poor half overall despite our lead.

Thought Foden has been poor, would consider taking him off second half.

Kevin to take a bow, he's been absolutely everywhere today. So unlucky not to score.

Do not understand why city fans are calling for ake to play left back.

he is a centre half. That’s his position

all that will happen is another good player is ruined by being tasked to play out of position in our difficult position .

give it a few weeks and it will be that ake Is shit.

he isn’t a solution to the left back issue,
I think most people want a full time lb but for now Ake will have to do. Mendy is on his way to getting a red or make another mistake and it can’t be allowed to continue

Every team when they see Mendy in our starting lineup just needs to gear their attack in his direction. He is a walking nightmare defensively and needs to STOP TRACKING INTO CENTRAL PART OF MIDFIELD. He is too slow to get back into position.
Please sign a LB... If nothing else it might force him to train harder and maybe improve his game.

Do not understand why city fans are calling for ake to play left back.

he is a centre half. That’s his position

all that will happen is another good player is ruined by being tasked to play out of position in our difficult position .

give it a few weeks and it will be that ake Is shit.

he isn’t a solution to the left back issue,

Maybe not, but he's a much needed sticking plaster until we sign another full back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.