Match Thread | Leeds vs Man City (03/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy is so stupid as well, on a yellow for a pointless challenge and then has his hands all over one player and then goes on to make a pointless tackle in the middle which vives away a foul

Good first 22 or so minutes, totally in control of the game. Lovely passing and movemen and could have been out of sightt. From then though we were really sloppy, making bad passes, poor decisions and let Leeds right back into the game and in the end have Ederson to thank for still being ahead.

Go back to doing what we were doing the first part of the half and we will win comfortably. Carrying on playing like the latter part and it will be a struggle.

Probably safer to bring on Ake for Mendy. He's been good going forward but just doesn't look confident at all defensively and is on a yellow. Bernardo for Mahrez too if we want to retain the ball a bit better and have a bit more energy.

FFS Mendy , actually think he is an OK footballer , he's just thick.

I'm not his biggest fan by no stretch of the imagination, up until then I thought he was pretty decent. Why he's trying to take a touch inside I'll never know, his confidence looked alright at the start of the game, now it'll be shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.