Match Thread | Leeds vs Man City (03/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torres playing like Raheem did under Pellegrini , takes the easy option , not sure why because ive watched him playing in Spain and he can go past players like they werent there, hopefully more game time and he will gain the confidence to take players on.
Tbf sane was like that when he came so give him time. You’re right though as he’s had his fullback one on one so many times.

I know it's par for course here but you'd think we were losing 3-1 if you just read this thread and didn't watch the game.
People venting as we have put ourselves in a good position 1 up but stupid decision making and just awful play from mendy could have undone all the good work in being 1 up ..

feel as though foden gets away with a lot due to being a local lad. He needs To retain possession better if he is to be a cm in this side

Mendy, Mahrez and Torres the weak links.

Torres I'll forgive, he's new and young.

The other two? Not so much.

Mahrez is infuriating. Sublime skill. Ridiculously slack.

Mendy is brainless and doesn't even contribute that many decent chances, for us.

Play Ake at LB and Bernie in midfield, FFS!

Terrible first half for the full-backs and Mahrez is totally disconnected. Rodri and Ederson playing well.

Torres has been very very quiet on the right. The mendy criticism is way over the top, he had a good half before that mis-control. Very good half from KDB as per usual, nobody else has stood out more than just doing enough. Need to step up if we are to take 3 points from this.
He had been pretty good but what he attempted was basic schoolboy stuff. Long ball, wet surface and full back breathing down your neck - he has got to shield that with his body and let the ball come across him, then he can turn away with it, and if he miss controls no drama.

Kyle has had a couple of slack moments too but overall we look much more solid at the back.

Rodri has been outstanding for me. Can’t think of him putting a foot wrong and showing a bit of hunger to surge forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.