Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (03/10/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Jesus in the middle and stick Grealish on the right so we have someone in the box.

Besides that we've been outstanding, though Milner should have two yellows by now.

Great performance so far, but some wasteful passing and I think Kev has been the worst offender, and as normal we need to create at least 6 chances to score. Carry on doing what we are doing and we should win this game they don't look anything special. I bet the trip on Foden which wasn't given will be given if any of their diving twats get into the same position.

Lovely work from de bruyne
Get Sterling on
Out of interest what do expect a man who shits himself at Anfield 99.9% of the time to do?

And that was when he was in top form, the man is a shadow of himself atm, Klanfield is not the place for Sterling.

fingers crossed that should be enough for a last minute winner from the kid.

Not watching the game but based on the comments it sounds like an inevitable 1 or 2 nil loss.

Grealish looks lost at False 9, need to get him involved more. De Bruyne been very poor again. Would get him off for Mahrez. Put Grealish where De Bruyne is, Jesus through the middle and Mahrez on the right.

Great half though, playing very well.

Grealish hasn't got into the game enough for me, I would like to see him back out on the left, Foden on the right and put Jesus through the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.