Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (03/10/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Delap still injured? Why have we seen him nowhere near the first team? I remember he could have played in the cup fixture but instead went to join the EDS team.

Thoughts on maybe slotting in Torres to at least have some type of presence in the box?

If we don't score here , thie week we will have dominated 3 of the 5 best sides in the world and only scored 1 deflected goal.

Genuinely just tell everyone to shoot first time in the box and the goals would go in. The thing we are missing isn't a number 9, its just the mentality to get shots on target early that a 9 has.
So, we're missing a number 9 then?

Do you think anyone of the City team has the bottle to tell KDB about his poor standards of play in the first half? If so, do you think he's listen?

Never seen Kev play so poorly, so often.

Pep can name 9 subs on the bench, and the fact McAtee who is top form in youth level in terms of scoring, and Delap who might be the only over 18 centreforward we have cannot get a place on the bench is a joke.
but we have 2 fucking GK's there wtf?

I would get off Grealish around 55th minute, for Torres .

Hope to Christ this isn’t one of those games where we rue our missed chances and dominance in the first half only to be mugged.

Foden and Cancelo have the RB on toast. Jesus started nervously but has found his feet.
Kev is not able for three matches of this intensity in one week. He’s falling over himself. Jack needs to get up to our tempo in these games quickly. I don’t think he’s used to this intensity from his Villa days. Needs to think quicker and get on the balls of his feet.

We don’t have people attacking the six yard area when we beat the left and right backs.

We are all over them but it only takes one mistake.

Please please City put this one to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.