Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (16/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I think we are playing, you can correct me if I'm wrong:

Ederson
Cancelo Akanji Ruben Ake
Rodri
De Bruyne Bernardo
Gundogan
Haaland Foden
Personally I think Foden is suffering from being too isolated up top.

He plays without fear. I’m afraid to say that even with how good our team is, far too often we go there and play with fear. We’re too scared to express ourselves in case we give the ball away and have them counter attack us, which makes us give the ball away and they counter attack us anyway.

Just grow a pair and play like Bernardo and we’d twat these!
the fear comes from pep. again hes tinkered to nullify their strengths as opposed to using ours.

I quite like the tactical set up. Erling could quite easily have got a couple.
Cancelo and Foden needs to do more with the ball

dips are playing with flexibility with their front 5 switching from 442 to 433 and it’s working to null our build up . We countered that with 5 in the middle and have been effective.
Just put Alvarez on milner and the hole will open.

Liverpool are shit scared of losing so typically start like a train with a view to getting ahead so they can sit back and play on the break. Already they are slowing with their closing down.

As long as we concentrate and work them, chances will present themselves in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.