Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (16/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew when Klopp said they couldn’t compete they would compete today. Hopefully more space opens as they tire and Haaland bags the winner.
Think they were always turning up for this game whether he said that or not. There’s clearly been issues with their team this season but they haven’t just become a shite team overnight

I don’t understand why people are surprised we’re not battering them. This is almost the same team that’s been going toe to toe with us year after year and just falling short. They’ve underachieved this season they’re not suddenly a mid table team. We’ve shown enough that I think we can win this with the starting 11.

He plays without fear. I’m afraid to say that even with how good our team is, far too often we go there and play with fear. We’re too scared to express ourselves in case we give the ball away and have them counter attack us, which makes us give the ball away and they counter attack us anyway.

Just grow a pair and play like Bernardo and we’d twat these!
Or maybe our manager just thinks a draw away there is a decent result(?)

Phil needs to learn sometimes to just hit the ball when the chance arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.