Match Thread | Man City v Hull (31/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chipmeister said:
That's shit Dzeko sat on the bench in jeans and tshirt.

I suppose you would be sitting on the bench in your own sweat and stink for the next 60+ after being subbed knowing you are done playing for today

Incredible how shallow some folks here are... or they just f'in with us

taconinja said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
noise said:
Can't wait for Jovetic to take his place, most overrated player in the team.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
You have to give them credit. They never let up.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying Dzeko is better than Aguero, buts it so typical how much Dzeko gets criticised and Aguero is untouchable.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
JTDL said:
Really a disgrace the way city fans blame dzeko. I really hope he leaves and proves the doubters wrong.
I hope he goes to Chelsea and wins the league.....
Me too. I also help we sign another Bosnian so we can keep all the new massive City fans

There just as bad as the ''old boys club'' just saying.

AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
A yes sorry Kun was MOTM. hes been off form since the start of the season neg and dzeko should be playing and kun on the bench.
Aguero played 30 minutes in pre season he is about a month behind everyone else

Even though this could be a fact (not sure). Then thats more reason for him to be benched for the more match fit players.
Yes it is fact, did you not watch pre season games, read man city news, follow team news, read papers, watch telly, have an internet connection

Pigeonho said:
JTDL said:
Really a disgrace the way city fans blame dzeko. I really hope he leaves and proves the doubters wrong.
I hope he goes to Chelsea and wins the league.....
If it shut up the morons who blame him for everything and say he's 'shit', id take it!:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.