Match Thread | Man City vs Aston Villa (22/05/22)

Terrible 45 minutes and we simply have to win it, a draw won’t be enough.

Fernandinho at centre half is just an accident waiting to happen and he needs to be hooked at half time, no room for sentiment. If Ake or Walker can’t play 45 minutes then they shouldn’t be on the bench.

Mahrez looks completely out of sorts, Bernado doesn’t seem like he knows where he is supposed to be playing and Cancelo needs to calm down.

Guardiola needs to earn his corn here as if we lose this then he it will be on his head, no excuses.

We need to be more direct up front and Grealish would be on for me.

Awful decision making by our players at times

Cancello - stop trying to go for glory

Foden - rushing everything.

Mahrez doing fuck all - as normal in pressure games and when fight is needed

Stones - doesnt look fit at all....no drive down the right hand side

Ferna - they are looking for flick ons - its basic football but it could catch ferna out

Bernardo - unusually for him he is completely anonymous
Possibly another 9 players as well

It's like some of them hate Pep, or haven't been paid. How the fcuk can we not be at the races today what have they been doing all week?

The worry is we can be behind or level but creating chances so we have hope. Today We have created absolutely fuck all. I just dont see us winning. A draw i think.

We are our own worst enemy.

Cancelo amd mahrez can fuck off today, pair of wankers

Ferdy neds to come off and

Feel for Stones trting but no one in front of him to support, jesus, berny and foden, as there is no service to work with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.