Match Thread | Man City vs B. Dortmund (14/09/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is worse than the first half against Villa and they actually defended better. I can just imagine what will happen after the WC break. No rhythm whatsoever, I suppose the second half will be better, but it is maddening to watch 45 minutes wasted in such fashion.

Get Grealish and Mahrez off - absolutely diabolical the pair of them, no pace or penetration, and neither of them look like they actually want the ball.

Get Gomez and Alvarez on. Play three at the back, Cancelo and Gomez on the wings and two up front.

We can’t play at home and not have a natural left / right footer on the left / right wings as it just slows it all down.

De Bruyne needs to raise his game several levels as well.

So much flapping on here I wondered if I was behind and we were actually losing.

Dry your vaginas the lot of you, after all these years I think City deserve some belief
Flapping?
No we can see it’s a shit slow performance
That’s not working
It’s called opinions

Ah well, not the greatest performance so far but time to turn it on in the 2nd half. Need more pace upfront and quicker movement. Nothing coming down the wings for Haaland to get his teeth into.
Cancelo mixing some good stuff with some very sloppy stuff.
Need to sharpen up here or we could lose this one if we're not careful.
Get Alvarez on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.