Match Thread | Man City vs Bayern Munich (02/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea how we didn't get a freekick there for that foul on silva, he even played advantage the other way **** bent ref

SoDakBlue said:
Honestly, Pellegrini is one of the smartest coaches in the game. He obviously saw our midfield get run over for 70 minutes. But to not make a change, I don't feel like formational changes are in his hands. I think the Spanish duo is demanding the tiki-taka fluid 4-4-2 and it's not Pele's choice.

That's nonsese. Everyone has been syaing they would demand we play 4-3-3. Now they are demanding 4-4-2? The 4-2-2-2 is what MP is known for. Nobody is making him play any system.

Damanino said:
Tactical changes only at 0-3 down with 20 minutes to go...

Pellegrini doesnt take this match serious, I am pretty sure.

If he's not taking this serious we're in trouble, thought champions league experience was one of the reasons he's here!

welsh_andy said:
cookster said:
Does anyone seriously think Mancini with 100M spend would produce this wank?
starting early arent we, haha but im asking myself we got rid of bobby for this

Well Platt did say Cavani or Falcao. Pelligrini doesn't look like he has the balls to go to Khaldoon and get him to spend £50m on a player.

2707074-funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window_large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.