Match Thread | Man City vs Bayern Munich (02/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Aguia said:
SoDakBlue said:
Honestly, Pellegrini is one of the smartest coaches in the game. He obviously saw our midfield get run over for 70 minutes. But to not make a change, I don't feel like formational changes are in his hands. I think the Spanish duo is demanding the tiki-taka fluid 4-4-2 and it's not Pele's choice.

That's nonsese. Everyone has been syaing they would demand we play 4-3-3. Now they are demanding 4-4-2? The 4-2-2-2 is what MP is known for. Nobody is making him play any system.

The tiki-taka 4-4-2 and which team employs that system then? Haha

The best goalkeepers are the ones that recover straight away from a mistake and don't linger on it during the game. It happened, nothing I can do about it now. It's in the past.
Hart was at fault, but not for every goal. Who'd be a goalkeeper.
That said, I think the best in the world is in his opposite goal.

The over reaction on here is not waranted. It's over the top. They're better than any team in the world, in my opinion. They're simply better. Better players, better attitudes, better tactics.
They win the ball, they're always moving, a player loses the ball and they get it back in 6 seconds or they back off and let another player go for it.

We're doing well in England, we can only play what's in front of us and set our highest standard. That's good enough for England, and was good enough for all of us yesterday. The best team in the world and some of you want the manager and first team sacked for not being able to play with them?
A nice bit of reality is needed.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Mancity1980 said:
Please god, we do not want Bayern in our CL group next year (come to think about it - we don't want Barca or Real either!)

OR instead we could actually make an effort against them? Not a bad idea is it? Might actually make it out the group stages then. We're not little City anymore.

Only this

cardiff,villa now this, something tells me hes no engineer. wonder what tonites excuse will be. time he pulled on his bobby face and bang some fucking heads together including his

Great a grip damn you people, they are pound for pound tsi e better than us, but we knew this from the get go.

Lam is ten time the player any of our full backs will be, Robin and Robbery are no match for any of our team player.
Just ask yourself a question : which one of our lads would walk into their team ?

We are still in the learning curve, maybe next year with C L E V E R transfers...

Ducado said:
simon23 said:
Hart may have been at fault for the first but nothing he can do about the second and the third......on the third robben is that clos in when he shoots it maybe at the near post but he barely has chance to move

Anyway - blaming individual mistakes is covering up the real problem with the poor choice of tactics

Spot on, he has cocked up badly we can not play this high back line

Every now and then, a world class keeper makes a match winning/saving reaction stop. These are few and far between with Hart.

Not good enough imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.