Match Thread | Man City vs Bayern Munich (02/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Has Pellegrini got the balls to drop Hart?

he should look at neuer and realise hart is very average despite the write ups he gets on here

once that sinks in not only should he drop hart he should sell him if he can get a decent bid and bring in a top class european keeper

Mdr said:
The best goalkeepers are the ones that recover straight away from a mistake and don't linger on it during the game. It happened, nothing I can do about it now. It's in the past.
Hart was at fault, but not for every goal. Who'd be a goalkeeper.
That said, I think the best in the world is in his opposite goal.

The over reaction on here is not waranted. It's over the top. They're better than any team in the world, in my opinion. They're simply better. Better players, better attitudes, better tactics.
They win the ball, they're always moving, a player loses the ball and they get it back in 6 seconds or they back off and let another player go for it.

We're doing well in England, we can only play what's in front of us and set our highest standard. That's good enough for England, and was good enough for all of us yesterday. The best team in the world and some of you want the manager and first team sacked for not being able to play with them?
A nice bit of reality is needed.

what colour is the sky in your world?

Meanwhile Galatasary are beating Juventus on their own turf

mancini-laughing.jpg

Ducado said:
Gabriel said:
Should never be too big to take a lesson and we're being taught one tonight. They were just as good a few weeks ago and we're rather fortunate they've been so profligate.

That's a fair point but this is the worst I have ever seen us play for a long long time we are fucking hopeless the manager has some responsibility

Playing two strikers was kamikaze in my opinion, but the truth is we have a collection of, in comparison, rather average players, as has been evidenced now against Bayern, Dortmund, Real, and Ajax over three seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.