Match Thread | Man City vs Bayern Munich (02/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weve been taught a good lesson from the best team in Europe.. what do we do??

we LEARN from it..

kupest said:
Can't have Yaya and Fernan playing together. One needs to hold his positions in our half. Our back 4 was glorified during our league winning season. We really need better LB and CB.

we can't have two midfielders playing against bayern, it's got nothing to do with yaya or fernandinho, it's just there wasnt a third to help them. we have been destroyed tonight by a very good team and a ridiculous, stupid, moronic game plan

A game that promised to be so exciting for us has turned out to be a great big bowl of meh

ZZmaestro said:
Great a grip damn you people, they are pound for pound tsi e better than us, but we knew this from the get go.

Lam is ten time the player any of our full backs will be, Robin and Robbery are no match for any of our team player.
Just ask yourself a question : which one of our lads would walk into their team ?

We are still in the learning curve, maybe next year with C L E V E R transfers...

Yes they are better player for player! So if you were fucking manager what would you do? I tell you what I would do, I wouldn't go for a conventional 4-4-2 and watch us get over run in midfield for 70 mins. I would pack the midfield and hit them on the counter attack.

He's been sat there all fucking night. What's he been waiting for

Great effort from the beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.