Match Thread | Man City vs Bayern Munich (02/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Aguia said:
SoDakBlue said:
Honestly, Pellegrini is one of the smartest coaches in the game. He obviously saw our midfield get run over for 70 minutes. But to not make a change, I don't feel like formational changes are in his hands. I think the Spanish duo is demanding the tiki-taka fluid 4-4-2 and it's not Pele's choice.

That's nonsese. Everyone has been syaing they would demand we play 4-3-3. Now they are demanding 4-4-2? The 4-2-2-2 is what MP is known for. Nobody is making him play any system.

Hence why I said fluid. Sometimes it morphs into 4-3-3 and then it morphs into something else. Most people around these parts have been calling it a fluid 4-4-2, and I agree. I wish we were playing 4-2-3-1 like the old Mancini title winning days.

Can't have Yaya and Fernan playing together. One needs to hold his positions in our half. Our back 4 was glorified during our league winning season. We really need better LB and CB.

ZZmaestro said:
Great a grip damn you people, they are pound for pound tsi e better than us, but we knew this from the get go.

Lam is ten time the player any of our full backs will be, Robin and Robbery are no match for any of our team player.
Just ask yourself a question : which one of our lads would walk into their team ?

We are still in the learning curve, maybe next year with C L E V E R transfers...

Are Celtic a great team? They lost 2 of their best players but they still fight for every game. They didn't seem to need a learning curve. that's just an excuse.

I'm starting to worry about his stubborn tactics. Everton and lukaku could tear us a new one at the weekend

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Has Pellegrini got the balls to drop Hart?

he should look at neuer and realise hart is very average despite the write ups he gets on here

once that sinks in not only should he drop hart he should sell him if he can get a decent bid and bring in a top class european keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.