Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (22/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones isn't a midfielder, and we've not played well. But jeez, their 2 finishes from their only 2 ventures into our third were pretty low likelihood finishes.

They're defensively strong, this will be a tough 3 points to earn now. Aguero/De Bruyne to the rescue?

With so few options at fullback I’m surprised we haven’t gone to a back 3 more this season. Could ask gundogan and Delphi to double pivot and bring another mid or striker on for Walker who is just awful right now

Woeful.
Get De Bruyne on for Stones. Maybe give it 5-10 mins then get Aguero on too.

Bossed the half but just didnt create enough im afraid and its all a bit too slow with everything going through Sane and Raz almost anonymous.

Usual one chance and a goal brings them level and then the goal of the century which you just cant believe.

Zaha is an absolute fucking cheat of a player and should be off as he should have got a card for the dive.

Kev will change this game for us and i still think we will win it.

OK, I admit it. It's all my fault, I had a bet on Palace, I was so ashamed I couldn't even take it to the counter I tried to use the machine in the bookies. It's the first time I have ever bet against City but I had this unbelievably strong feeling and saw they were 20/1...I am so sorry. I feel sick.
We haven’t lost yet! Anyway consider it a way as softening the blow if it does end that way, nothing to be ashamed of.

Well I thought this period would do for the scousers, seems it’s us that are suffering.

City fans have been banging on about how Liverpool are going to collapse for months. They’ve got a pretty strong squad too and their front free hardly ever get injured. This title is going to be a lot closer than some think on here. Hopefully our players start realising that too.

This is pathetic. Marriner has his whistle to his mouth as soon as we get near them.
No excuses for this performance. We will be lucky to rescue a draw.
I keep saying it, possession counts for fcuk all if we can’t score.
They players can’t blame anyone else.
Palace have a back 8. If they can’t defend that lead in the second half, they don’t deserve a point.
We’ve become accustomed and very good at breaking down packed defences. I think Pep will make some early changes and we’ll still win this. Our wingers are dragging two or three defenders out of position every time they get the ball. We need to exploit the space they are creating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.