Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (22/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker has been poor for a while, having confidence is one thing but being too relaxed is another. But danillo just isn't a player that will push him for a starting place.

Id take otamendi off put stones back in defence and bring kdb on with gundo going to pivot

We have been poor for some time and the same players go missing. We seem to have an arrogance coming into our game.

Jesus has done nothing
Stones not working
No creation or muscle in the middle Which is where we are loosing this game.
Walker has no brains

Kev & Aguero on now but I still think without fern we are fooooked

Brainless first half by city

I watched Liverpool beat Palace early on this season. Salah dived twice to win them the game. Once to win them a penalty and then again to get Wan-Bissaka sent off. They are a very difficult team to break down. If you want to beat them, you can’t concede and you certainly can’t concede two, no matter the circumstances. We’ve got an almost impossible task to come back and win this game now.
We need a draw atleast. With our goal difference that would still keep us in touch.

Really no excuses. We’ve dominated possession without creating anything. Not sure if Jesus doing anything off the ball but I can’t remember him touching the ball yet. Liverpool are definitely getting a lot of luck but they are getting stronger and more confident with every game. Cannot affort any stumbles before we play them.

All i would say is that this is the type of game that champions win, we may have to bring on Aguero and DeBruyne sooner rather than later but we have to find a way to win this.
I would get DeBruyne on for Stones and drop Gundo into the Ferny role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.