Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (22/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I admit it. It's all my fault, I had a bet on Palace, I was so ashamed I couldn't even take it to the counter I tried to use the machine in the bookies. It's the first time I have ever bet against City but I had this unbelievably strong feeling and saw they were 20/1...I am so sorry. I feel sick.
Worse than treason that.

Ota off , Stones and Gundo back and kev on.

Could sub any of them. All crap today bar maybe Delph.

Walker is a shambles at the moment, Sones might as well not be playing, Jesus never off his arse and Sane doing nothing other than give the ball away. Sterling not in the game either.

Danilo and KDB on and then Aguero if Jesus doesn’t get off his arse

OK, I admit it. It's all my fault, I had a bet on Palace, I was so ashamed I couldn't even take it to the counter I tried to use the machine in the bookies. It's the first time I have ever bet against City but I had this unbelievably strong feeling and saw they were 20/1...I am so sorry. I feel sick.

well don't do it again ffs

Well, that wasn't bad, but we are leaking goals again. Exactly the reason why some of us were not really happy after the Everton game. This has been coming for a while. We still have 45 minutes for a turnaround. Bring in KDB instead of Stones and Aguero instead of Jesus and let's go for it.

I do understand team options are limited at the moment but playing Stones in midfield is puzzling. He's never looked comfortable there - albeit in limited game time - but fairly obvious from the start of this game it wasn't working. We badly need cover there both for this season and beyond

We have plenty of midfielders and some are on the bench just no need for Stones to play there.

Weird lineup.

I was in the car this morning and this thought popped into my head, 'we're going to lose today', I glanced to my left and I was driving past Palace Court. I arrived at my destination and saw a bloke I've not seen for years...Barry the Palace fan.

How can you not agree it’s the wrong selection? Actually you do agree, you even said as much yourself. So what do you find funny? I want us to win this match, but the midfield selection is making that pretty fucking difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.