Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (22/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. Can someone explain the walker criticism without just saying he's been shit? His pass to sane led to the goal
Hrs been okay. I just think too many playsdie when he's on the ball. But his cross field passes are decent.

They've had 2 chances and 2 goals. It's hard to find anyone to blame. Folks are just reaching.

I just couldn’t do it not matter the odds. I wouldn’t want to pick up the money. Wouldn’t soften any blow for me, would rather not eat.

Oh there was quite some thought process. In the end it came down to the fact that if we lose I'd feel gutted but if we lose and I hadn't put a bet on that I 'know' will win then I'd be gutted +1.

If we win (and I sincerely hope we do, obviously) then a tenner is a small price to pay.

It was seeing Barry that tipped me over the edge, I mean what are the chances of seeing Barry? Fucking Barry.

If we disagree we get shouted down, when we point out your errors in retrospect we were "I told you so merchants". Can't win.
I find it odious that someone before half time, would act as if they had seen all the problems coming and it was all due to a player they said we should have bought. They are like a parasitic Doris Stokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.