Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (22/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like Pep's team the first season-too slow in build up and vulnerable to the counter.

But the reasons? for me post World Cup this season was always going to be difficult. The failure to buy the extra midfielder we needed staring us right in the face today.

Still time but we need to up the tempo.

I am not a walker slagger-off but I would not use the word brilliant to describe him at present. He needs a rest.
I also don't know how you'd describe him as brilliant until the goal when they literally didn't have another attack up until that point. A defender who is brilliant until the first time he has to do any defending can hardly be described as having a good game.

I wish pep would just fuck off and step down so the hive mind that is Bluemoon match thread could take over.

Then we might win a trophey for once in our pitiful existence

We've been the better team , we will get back into this. They scored 2 from 2 shots, one of them a world beater.

Not a time for panicking like some of the fannies on here
Im expecting their third shot to look like it sailing over the stand but then it hits a drone and falls in the net.

Pep's fucked this up so far. Question is can he fix it. We lose this game, the title race is out of our hands.

Pep ???? Crying out for Kev. Why no change

Get walker off seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.