Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (27/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s fucking unbelievable but very, very long. I’m taking my sweet time with it and doing dungeons and quest lines and I think I’m about 60-70% of the way through the main story. My game time is 180 hours lol.
Mine is around 135 hours and I am not even close to completion. Massive game but incredibly immersive.

I mean the goals nothing to do with it but creativity lacking got to be at least in part to do with relying on Walker being central. Just get him wide. Not needed there. Stones can play the first pass.
The second goal came when walker attempted something other than his safe 2 yard pass and gave it to palace.

Not good obviously.

We look completely devoid of any structure both on and off the ball and not really creating much at all.

I really don't like these inverted full backs. Seems to stifle our play going forward and we end up with not being able to get our creative players on the ball. We can't seem to control the game and find openings the way we usually do.

Quite a few players having poor games which suggests they're not entirely comfortable with the system either.

Can't believe how bad Kyle looks. Maybe next summer is the year we slowly fade him out of the first team and bring in a new RB. Think playing at the end of last season injured is catching up with him.

Think the time wasting was bad first half? Just fuckin wait!

No more Walker in midfield.... please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.