Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (27/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this thing we have everytime we play Palace. Definitely our bogey team seem everything goes right for them on the day.

So not allowed to tell the players they are playing shit?! Fucking happy clappers cheering shit football are not gonna turn this around
I would say booing is not on. 4 league titles out of 5. Yes you can shout about players, but booing them off at half time is small time bollocks.

Oh,and do one with your happy clappers. I'm far from that.

Problem is anyone who criticises pep on this forum gets called a dipper or a rag when in reality they are pointing out mistakes which he is making . Pep is not god and doesn’t rule the universe and if he carry’s on playing this way we will not win fuck all this season. As for Haaland he needs time to settle in but he might not be the right man for the he job .
Pep’s fault we can’t defend for shit? I didn’t see baldy on the pitch. If anything I would say the team looks mentally tired. Winning so many titles can have a negative impact the following season.

There are afew so called city fans on here today should be fucking ashamed of themselves and I personally don't think they are blue's but if you are fuck off and support some fucker else
Dont you ever get bored of this kind of shit? Are you watching this turgid shite? We are not in the lower league doldrums anymore so save the spoiled speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.