Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (27/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say booing is not on. 4 league titles out of 5. Yes you can shout about players, but booing them off at half time is small time bollocks.

Oh,and do one with your happy clappers. I'm far from that.
So should we clap them off at ht because of that? Ffs, didn’t realise we were devoid of criticism

Very weird atmosphere in the stadium.

Not good but it's hard to get excited when the performance has been so awful. I'd happily take a draw right now.

We all thought we'd walk the league when we signed Haaland. At the moment we can't even win a game. We look devoid of ideas and we can't even get Haaland in on goal. What the fuck is going on.

We can't get away with poor games in the first half of a season then expect to snatch it back in the second half. This season it will be too hard.

I would say booing is not on. 4 league titles out of 5. Yes you can shout about players, but booing them off at half time is small time bollocks.

Oh,and do one with your happy clappers. I'm far from that.
Yeah okay. Cheering the players after one of the worst half’s we have played in years that’s going to work. People have paid their very hard earned money to watch that shit. If they want to boo they are allowed to! 4 leagues out of 5 mean Jack shit, it’s in the past and you can’t get complacent as a team or you go backwards fast.

Walker off for gomez cancello moved over
Mahrez and foden off for Alvarez and gundo

Play a 4-1-3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.