Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (27/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you say the same if it was 0-0 we have not actually played that badly. Is it the new knee jerk civilisation we live in if it’s not going well it’s shite and I will take ball home.. this place is fucking unreal. Yes I am disappointed we are 2-0 down, yes we defended badly on those occasions but for 47mins we have dominated and had chances against a team that is parked and looking to counter
You what m8?

There are afew so called city fans on here today should be fucking ashamed of themselves and I personally don't think they are blue's but if you are fuck off and support some fucker else
Is it compulsory to accept that as being OK? Posts like yours are tiresome and take no account of what we currently are, hoping to become and are trying to achieve.

Hedsgon
Dani Alvless
John's Stoned
Rubbin Me Ass
Joe Cancel
Rodney
We Need to Talk About Kevin the Brown
Bernard Bronze
Four Fucks Ache
Eric Katona
Earring Hahahaland

This is as far as my tactical analysis goes. I might be suffering from heatstroke.

It’s absolutely incredible. Even Walkers staunchest supporters have never suggested that he is a great footballer. His attributes lie elsewhere. How we have gotten to a situation where everything seemingly needs to go through Walker is unfathomable. None of this is on Walker by the way. He is doing exactly as he is told, but he has obvious short-comings with the ball at his feet. This is all on Pep.
Walker picking the ball up where you’d like Kev to be receiving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.