Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (27/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you ever get bored of this kind of shit? Are you watching this turgid shite? We are not in the lower league doldrums anymore so save the spoiled speech.
Would you say the same if it was 0-0 we have not actually played that badly. Is it the new knee jerk civilisation we live in if it’s not going well it’s shite and I will take ball home.. this place is fucking unreal. Yes I am disappointed we are 2-0 down, yes we defended badly on those occasions but for 47mins we have dominated and had chances against a team that is parked and looking to counter

Pep’s fault we can’t defend for shit? I didn’t see baldy on the pitch. If anything I would say the team looks mentally tired. Winning so many titles can have a negative impact the following season.
Can’t be arsed to get into with you tbh mate .

Mahrez and Bernardo have both made it to the byline but picking a striker out in a crowded box had proved difficult.
They’re also pretty slow, so by the time they make it to the byline there’s 11 opposition players in thr box. As you say, it’s crowded.

Stones is fuking useless
Can’t defend slows the play
Points forward then passes back
Walker similar
Agree that we’ve sold the wrong players
Crying out for zinny and gabby this game
We both know that's rubbish. Stones is far from useless.

Would you believe it if I told you that Jesus started against Crystal Palace last year at home? Guess what, We got beaten.

We all thought we'd walk the league when we signed Haaland. At the moment we can't even win a game. We look devoid of ideas and we can't even get Haaland in on goal. What the fuck is going on.

We can't get away with poor games in the first half of a season then expect to snatch it back in the second half. This season it will be too hard.
I didn't. Can't just drop Haaland into a team that hasn't had a 9 for a couple of seasons.

Something is clearly wrong, gone 2 behind v West Ham, Villa at the end of last season and Newcastle and Palace this. 4 times in 6 PL games. We have gone from being tight at the back to looking like conceding every game and predictable and slow going forward and seem to get new injuries every week
Tactics, coaching, assistant manager, back room staff, something isn’t right

I don't blame Palace. I'd be hoping City did the same if the roles were reversed. If they go toe to toe with us in a slugfest, they'd lose. What's the point in that?
I don't blame them. I blame the refs for not stamping down on it.
Instead it will be the usual yellow dished out in the 89th minute.
Its shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.