Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (28/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
get clichy off he offers nothing going forward, off clichy boyata Garcia, on kolarov,yaya,negredo, milner to right back

Only thing missing is the full backs pushing forwards. Clichy will do it but Boyata wont and its hurting us going forward.

citytill1die84 said:
PaleBlue said:
Garcia off, anyone else including Doris the tea lady on in his place, useless twat. Nasri for Milner, Milner replaces Garcia in the centre and the Beast for Dzeko.

Wtf has Garcia done wrong?

Absolutely nothing.

Kept the ball well. Not had much to do defensively. No idea how anyone can give Garcia the stick of all the performances today.

Dzeko? Garcia? weak links for us, Need Yaya or Nasri to assist Silva and Fernandinho in the middle, as when we get into the danger areas, a pass to Boyata or Garcia is a wasted one, play is held up and Palace just flood the area and stifle us, very frustrating 1st half, and unless MP changes it, we will get the same again, which will be a travesty if we don't put these to the sword!!!
Play needs to be quicker to open these up, no wonder the fans are getting frustrated when we dilly dally and let Palace get back.
I expect a big difference 2nd half , or the win the other night will be for nothing if we don't beat teams like palace.

TCIB said:
We were growing as an unfamiliar starting team for the last 7min then.

Boyata shaky to start but has not crumbled, happy with the ball at his feet (and faces hehe) and grew stronger in the last 10min.
Garcia on to fill the gap at the back for Milner/navas and see what we do with that or Just have Jimmy more central and back push more.
If it is not showing more menace after 20 min get Negredo on for Dzeko.

You could make a case for Edin coming off now but I won't go that route .

Well you should do because he's been spectacularly wank. On this showing he should be pulling a dray for Tetleys instead of leading the line with City.

Reminds me of the Reading game last year; where's that Barry chap?

They should tire as the half progresses, but it would be nice, for the nerves, to score early.

HazeM3 said:
ade_akhtar said:
This reminds me of last season
this reminds me of every match thread. Moaning and crying when its not going our way. And once we start pulling it together everyone will be on the bandwagon again.

Nothing to do with going our way. We have the country's top players and we rest them. Pathetic. You get the game won then rest them. Simple basic football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.