Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (28/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho far and away the best player out there. Neither of our fullbacks are offering an attacking option so we are stifled down the flanks. I think Nasri has to come on to support Merlin and give us more creativity.

By the way Boyata has not been as bad as some are making out.

Fucking garbage that.

What are our full backs doing? Why are they not getting forward?

Tempo too slow.

I'm not blaming the usual suspects because only Kompany, Nastasic and Fernandinho playing well for me.

Yaya on for Garcia and Negredo on for Navas.

cookster said:
@BluePhil8 said:
chesterbells said:
FFS, who do you want us to play up front?
It's not his fault we're playing with 1 up front, and with Palace always putting 2 or 3 players within 4 yards of him, I think Aguero, Suarez etc wouldn't be finding it easy today.
The grief Edin gets on here is unreal.
I might sound insane but I am 100% sure Guidetti would have contributed more to us in that half. He doesn't even have to score, just fucking hassle the defenders or something instead of walking around with his thumb up his are waiting for a gift.

Not insane at all. Dzeko has done F@ck all so it who be difficult for Guidetti to do less....

Dzeko is playing in the situation where he has out of form clichy, lazy ass boyata, and useless garcia on the team.

Then, Negredo will play with the likes of Kolarov, Yaya, and Nasri (entirely different team) - and everyone will be drooling over it.

I can guess what Dzeko is wishing...not to always play with the LEAST OFFENSIVE MINDED team we have (Capital One cup included).

Losblue said:
Fuck off francis,Palace deserve to go in 0-0 at half time .What a complete twat.
........and he slagged the crowd in the first minute.
He also refers to our left back repeatedly as Cliche and not Clichy.
F*** off Trevor from me too!.

BclX2eVCAAADyRo.jpg:large

There goes Joe's next advertising gig!

baldybouncer said:
madcitehfan said:
Unbelievable lack of effort from the players.

Have you escaped from somewhere? And my second question is, how did you get out of that back to front jacket with buckles on?
And that username.

*sniff*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.