Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (28/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
HazeM3 said:
ade_akhtar said:
This reminds me of last season
this reminds me of every match thread. Moaning and crying when its not going our way. And once we start pulling it together everyone will be on the bandwagon again.

Nothing to do with going our way. We have the country's top players and we rest them. Pathetic. You get the game won then rest them. Simple basic football.

In a nutshell. Still as long as we win who cares.

EaglesFan said:
cookster said:
@BluePhil8 said:
I might sound insane but I am 100% sure Guidetti would have contributed more to us in that half. He doesn't even have to score, just fucking hassle the defenders or something instead of walking around with his thumb up his are waiting for a gift.

Not insane at all. Dzeko has done F@ck all so it who be difficult for Guidetti to do less....

Dzeko is playing in the situation where he has out of form clichy, lazy ass boyata, and useless garcia on the team.

Then, Negredo will play with the likes of Kolarov, Yaya, and Nasri (entirely different team) - and everyone will be drooling over it.

I can guess what Dzeko is wishing...not to always play with the LEAST OFFENSIVE MINDED team we have (Capital One cup included).
Ah nice one. I should have realised that Dzeko is shit because of Clichy, Boyata and Garcia.

EaglesFan said:
cookster said:
@BluePhil8 said:
I might sound insane but I am 100% sure Guidetti would have contributed more to us in that half. He doesn't even have to score, just fucking hassle the defenders or something instead of walking around with his thumb up his are waiting for a gift.

Not insane at all. Dzeko has done F@ck all so it who be difficult for Guidetti to do less....

Dzeko is playing in the situation where he has out of form clichy, lazy ass boyata, and useless garcia on the team.

Then, Negredo will play with the likes of Kolarov, Yaya, and Nasri (entirely different team) - and everyone will be drooling over it.

I can guess what Dzeko is wishing...not to always play with the LEAST OFFENSIVE MINDED team we have (Capital One cup included).

That's fair but he doesn't provide anything on his own. Negredo makes great runs etc.. that opens things up for the others. Puts pressure on the defenders. Dzeko just stands in his spot. Defenders know where he is and makes it easier to mark him.

This is why you start the match with motivated young players eager to make an impression, not lazy unmotivated "starplayers" like Dzeko. What's the point of having a good reserve team anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.