Match Thread | Man City vs Everton (05/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
daxman said:
While an inappropriate time, the man has a legitimate point. However Dzeko couldn't score the goal Aguero did. However he probably would have scord one of the other two.

He can. Do you remember the goal he scored against chelsea during our US postseason tour?

Well I came on for my half time look at the Match thread but it's just a bunch of girls agruing about who's boyfriend is best!

Meanwhile in the game we've been lucky that the Ref is a homer but again we have no midfield and once Lukaku realises which way he should turn Lescott we could be in trouble. Fingers crossed we can score early in the second to get some breathing space.

AntiUnited said:
kp789 said:
AntiUnited said:
so basically fuckes up 3 chances and then scores. kinda sounds like dzeko the irony from some on this forum is vomit inducing.
Dzeko fanboy!

so its not the same please explain how its remotely different to what dzeko does every game?
I having a laugh, dont take it so seriously...

jollylescott said:
Defence is fragile so we need to score again. The Beast is having a great game.
I still think we need that additional midfielder playing slightly deeper than Fernandinho and Toure.

Great goal from The Beast and an incredible pass to set up an Aguero chance.

Can't blame Hart for their goal, Lescott was simple ripped by Lukaku. Apart from that Lescott has played well.

Another impressive attacking display, shame that our only defensive lapse resulted in a goal.

Nasty nearly cost us a penalty then, he's constantly giving away stupid free kicks outside the box too, he really needs to cut that out of his game. If it carries on then that kid is going to cost us points this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.