Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whp.blue said:
I'm With Stupid said:
I know Joe made a mistake, but that's not why we conceded. That's just the luckiest goal I've ever seen. A clearance comes directly off an attacked and just happens to turn into an amazing shot that doesn't quite go in and then just happens to bounce out directly to another attacker. That's exactly the sort of shit goal I was expecting Hull to score.

if Hart does what he was supposed to the move would have broke down with the first shot so I actually think the goal was his fault
That shot more than likely doesn't come in if Joe's not needlessly off his line though, he fucked up no matter what way you look at it.

TFC said:
tamworthblue said:
Help!

Am in France...can't get radio manc. Anyone know a good stream. Fucking new laptop so have lost all the good old links.

You dont want to watch this mate, trust me its fucking shite.

agreed. go run some errands or clean or do laundry. anything productive. you'll feel better for it. this is just fucking gash, even if we do win in the end (which is no guarantee)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
why the fuck do we insist on a 2 with the Fern's in midfield, it's so negative, take Fernando off, take Dzeko off, put Nasri in CM, put Navas on the right, JoJo on the left, Silva in the middle and bloody get something going.

Exactly this.
This would be playing to our strengths.

Fernando is not good enough. Simple.

Fernandinho is still thinking about the fucking World Cup. GET OVER IT.

I cannot believe that complacency has been allowed to creep into this camp again. This is a carbon copy of 12/13. Where's the urgency of last season? We have the same personnel....Fernando for Yaya, granted. But Silva, Nasri, Kun, Zaba, Dzeko....what is going on?
I hate the club having to throw money at problems but for god sake, we need to inject some pace into this side.

Never underestimate your opponent ....its easy to frustrate city ..park and pack mid field and nick a goal..
poor every one is poor in city team

So awful. 0 shot on target. Maybe one semi weak Dzeko header where keeper didnt even move to catch it.

Hull is unlucky their first woodwork didnt go in.

Stoke/Burnley results at home both were horrible, add a Hull draw or loss to it, and we need to win exactly 12 of 14 games to reach last years 86 points. Problem is Chelsea can easily reach even 90...

Pelle has to earn his money at HT team talk, change tactics but first of all attitude and mentality. If he cant do tht no matter what tactical masterplan he has or clearly so far he hasnt...

This is a poor Hull side but we make them look like a great European team seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.