Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think (and it is only a hunch as we've done it before) that we will come out all guns blazing and win in the second half, if we do though it is merely papering over the cracks and it's time to change something before the season is ruined, something is not right with us at the moment, do we train on shape and defending throughout the week? Questions that a director of football has to be sorting out with the manager, come on Tkixi it's time to earn your corn along with Pellegrini, if that means bringing another defensive coach in from somewhere bloody do it and do it quick!

I don't know where to start about this performance, but Navas has to come on at half time. I would take Fernando off because he is utterly useless, and bring Milner on as well.

At least Navas and Jimmy give us energy.

Just when I thought it couldn't possibly get worse..

Complete and utter shambles.

EaglesFan said:
I'm With Stupid said:
Aguero and Dzeko look like they've never met.

I thought Dzeko looked lively...more than usual.

Navas for Nasri

Lampard or Milner for Fernando.

We'll be rollin'
Yer, open that midfield up even more and become even more vulnerable on a break. Lampard doesn't hold his position and goes foward everytime without it having the ability to get back, people need to take of there blinkers.

So there is a 0:2 in the waiting after the 2nd half
Copy paste 2012-2013 but with shitter home record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.