Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bugsyblue said:
Not one shot on target. Not one! I'm starting to think Pellers has to go, I really am.

Not knee jerk, but doubts are really creeping in for me too. Two main parts of our game, our fluid attack, and solid defence. Seem to have vanished into thin air. Yes the players have to shoulder some of the blame, but the buck has to stop with him I'm afraid.

It's fairly pointless trying to single out individuals for criticism. As a team, collectively, we've been utter shit in every aspect of the game. Starts with Hart and the obvious lack of communication, then Kompany and Demichelis who are defending about 10 yards deeper than they fucking should be - a clear sign of players wanting to cruise rather than do their proper - and more difficult - jobs, in this case getting up and defending on the halfway line.

On account of defending too deep, there's acres of space between defence, midfield and attack - meaning we look disjointed as fuck going forward, and are as easy as fuck to play against on the counter.

As for the goal - embarrassing beyond belief. Starts off with a really poor mix up between Aguero and Dzeko, followed by a pathetic attempt at a tackle by Fernando. And then the chaos in our own area - Hart not talking, Demichelis with a fucking woeful clearance, and then Fernandinho (I think) trying some kind of back-flick clearance/tackle. Awful.

A truly fucking pathetic performance so far - 45 minutes to put things right, otherwise very difficult to see us doing anything other than finishing a fairly distant second to Chelsea.

pudge said:
whp.blue said:
I'm With Stupid said:
I know Joe made a mistake, but that's not why we conceded. That's just the luckiest goal I've ever seen. A clearance comes directly off an attacked and just happens to turn into an amazing shot that doesn't quite go in and then just happens to bounce out directly to another attacker. That's exactly the sort of shit goal I was expecting Hull to score.

if Hart does what he was supposed to the move would have broke down with the first shot so I actually think the goal was his fault
That shot more than likely doesn't come in if Joe's not needlessly off his line though, he fucked up no matter what way you look at it.

Haha, but he is English, so he is absolved. Say 10 Hail Marys and 20 our Fathers and we'll blame Demi for it

Seems to be little or no communication between Hart and defenders.

Just before the goal when MDM was running back I could clearly hear Hart shout away but MDM played it back putting Hart under pressure then MDM completely miskicked and conceded a corner

I'm just glad I decided not to come down from Scotland for this. Was tempted too thinking a long overdue clean sheet at home plus some goals to see. How wrong was I! Utter shit so far. Someone needs to put a rocket up their arse and tell them they have to work to win. It doesn't just happen you know.

Been thinkin this for a while now but pellers is out of ideas Imo. Look at all the possession we've had in the past games this season and look at the near on none existent chances we've made.

We're lookin at the working of a manager out of ideas and shit business in the transfer window.

If we lose thus, pellers deserves to go. Get klopp in.

I don't care who or what defends Fernando after this.

That c*nt can bugger off after this display. What a joker.

100% demichelis fault on the goal. He is 34 yo but he have 0 experience. The biggest joke ever.

Aguero is one of our worst players since Arsenal game. He could pass for Dzeko this game but he is playing so selfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.