Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean said:
100% demichelis fault on the goal. He is 34 yo but he have 0 experience. The biggest joke ever.

Aguero is one of our worst players since Arsenal game. He could pass for Dzeko this game but he is playing so selfish.
I wouldnt pass to Dzeko either. You must be be Bosnian.

Players are embarassing its a joke. We do it every time we try and defend the championship. So fucking woeful lessons should of been learned from last time defending it but nothing. I think Pellers if we loose again at home will find it hard to keep this job. At times it seems to me he has lost the confidence of the dressing room I hope I am wrong as he is a classy manager but at times we need a good kick up the arse to get us going.

CityPar said:
I'm just glad I decided not to come down from Scotland for this. Was tempted too thinking a long overdue clean sheet at home plus some goals to see. How wrong was I! Utter shit so far. Someone needs to put a rocket up their arse and tell them they have to work to win. It doesn't just happen you know.
You think you've had a lucky escape? I'm coming over for the Newcastle game; non-refundable air travel and hotel room.

dsnt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.