Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sh249 said:
It's fairly pointless trying to single out individuals for criticism. As a team, collectively, we've been utter shit in every aspect of the game. Starts with Hart and the obvious lack of communication, then Kompany and Demichelis who are defending about 10 yards deeper than they fucking should be - a clear sign of players wanting to cruise rather than do their proper - and more difficult - jobs, in this case getting up and defending on the halfway line.

On account of defending too deep, there's acres of space between defence, midfield and attack - meaning we look disjointed as fuck going forward, and are as easy as fuck to play against on the counter.

As for the goal - embarrassing beyond belief. Starts off with a really poor mix up between Aguero and Dzeko, followed by a pathetic attempt at a tackle by Fernando. And then the chaos in our own area - Hart not talking, Demichelis with a fucking woeful clearance, and then Fernandinho (I think) trying some kind of back-flick clearance/tackle. Awful.

A truly fucking pathetic performance so far - 45 minutes to put things right, otherwise very difficult to see us doing anything other than finishing a fairly distant second to Chelsea.
Fucking second more like 7th or 8th

warringtonblue said:
A truly fucking pathetic performance so far - 45 minutes to put things right, otherwise very difficult to see us doing anything other than finishing a fairly distant second to Chelsea.

I admire you're optimism[/quote]

Just realism, mate - take out the Chelsea game and we've been poor for weeks. Losing at home again, against a side as bad as Hull, will, I fear, deliver something of a hammer blow to a group of players who don't really look up for a title scrap anyway.

Needless to say, I very much hope I'm wrong.

Bit of a piss take going from Barry to Garcia to Fernando.

Garcia was useless, but Fernando is just something else. Barry was great at simply sitting in front of the back four, ever since he's left, we've been vulnerable. Granted he was aging, but he was never replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.