Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrmcfc said:
warringtonblue said:
Mrmcfc said:
What a fucking stupid thing to say. "We might not have scored so lets not complain about the refs". There are no guarantees, but we fucking score a lot more than we don't. Fuck me, it's almost as if you're willing us to lose.

not willing us to lose at all, I just admire you're confidence that a team that can hardly muster a shot on goal are sure to score a penalty
You just started watching football? You sound like you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
You're a right fucking doom merchant. I know that for sure, i'll tell you that.

so sorry Mr optimism, I'm stuck in a bloody hotel in Mexico and this is my only source of the match and from what I'm reading its so much like so many recent games, fortunately we have managed to paper over the cracks a couple of times, but if you think a goal or two solve everytning, youre very much mistaken

been a ST holder since maine road, so please don't question how long ive been watching football, my seat is filled today, is yours?

Helmet Cole said:
Loving my fellow internet plastic spastics getting suicidal - you'd better hope we don't score a couple and win or you'll look like a right set of wankers (again).
We don't deserve to score mate cos we haven't made our own luck, don't you know.

Is Pelligrini trying to get himself sacked? This is a disgraceful home performance. We should not be losing to HULL !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.