Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously we need Yaya back and quick.

I have a feeling that he inspires the team a bit. Pellers does fuck all in these half time discussions. Probably plays on his mobile phone.

Helmet Cole said:
Loving my fellow internet plastic spastics getting suicidal - you'd better hope we don't score a couple and win or you'll look like a right set of wankers (again).

Let us score twice, I couldn't give a shit who was brave, who wasn't.

Helmet Cole said:
Loving my fellow internet plastic spastics getting suicidal - you'd better hope we don't score a couple and win or you'll look like a right set of wankers (again).
Hahahaha. Let's all have a disco. This is pure shite. We are playing a shite team in a bad run at home. We have aspirations of winning the league. Im not surprised there is a lot of criticism.

Combination of poor performances and a poor decision from the ref.

Mourinho must be laughing at us. We make it easy for him to win the title. Stoke, Burnley, Arsenal, Hull...
Instead of 12 points at home of these games its gonna be 2 points or only 1?

Not being able to take a decent corner is akin to a joiner not being able to build a studded fucking wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.