Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
EaglesFan said:
Pellegrini sometimes appears like manager of Bosnian NT Safet Susic...

Like a clueless manager who's just blessed to have a great generation of players, who could do just as well if someone off the streets was sitting on the bench :-)

It would help if we didn't have a group of players who thought they only had to turn up against teams like Hull and leave with 3 points.

I have to BUMP this just for this Silva substitution....while never-make-anything-happen Nasri stays on....

warringtonblue said:
Mrmcfc said:
warringtonblue said:
not willing us to lose at all, I just admire you're confidence that a team that can hardly muster a shot on goal are sure to score a penalty
You just started watching football? You sound like you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
You're a right fucking doom merchant. I know that for sure, i'll tell you that.

so sorry Mr optimism, I'm stuck in a bloody hotel in Mexico and this is my only source of the match and from what I'm reading its so much like so many recent games, fortunately we have managed to paper over the cracks a couple of times, but if you think a goal or two solve everytning, youre very much mistaken

been a ST holder since maine road, so please don't question how long ive been watching football, my seat is filled today, is yours?
**Applauds the super fan**
Surprised someone as "seasoned" as yourself could be such a fucking miserable ****.

Don't give a fuck how long you've been a ST holder, claiming that we don't deserve correct decisions because we aren't playing well is fucking retarded.

blueinsa said:
sh249 said:
blueinsa said:
Merlin off?????
Unless he's got some kind of knock, very difficult to understand.

Indeed.

Not a good day for the gaffer today, in fact, fucking atrocious!

Certainly not his best.

That said, the majority of the blame lies with the players for me - not sure any of them even broke sweat in the first half.

same old shit. Shit January turns into Shit February this time though. Worrying times. But then again I am miseable for seeing the fucking obvious.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Seriously we need Yaya back and quick.

I have a feeling that he inspires the team a bit. Pellers does fuck all in these half time discussions. Probably plays on his mobile phone.

unless we are talking about the top 4 race yes.

title is gone now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.