Match Thread | Man City vs. Inter Milan (18/09/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New shirt design brief -

I want something that looks like a shirt you'd find in a hedge in a really disgusting area of town, or a railway siding. The kind of shirt you wouldn't ever dare pick-up with your bare hands, but use a wooden stick because the shirt looks like its full of piss and baby sick, and been laying there for the last three years.
lol best one yet

Typical City periods we get every season. We win A LOT of shit, but also go through periods every season which are frustrating as fuck. Same right now. Cast your mind as far back as last Saturday afternoon if you can, when we were probably very lucky to get away with three points at home to fuckin' Brentford !

All part and parcel of supporting City but we almost always come good in the end. Just have to grin and bear the shit games. As someone who stood on the Kippax and sat in the North Stand since a kid, where any win against anyone was something to celebrate like we'd won a cup, I guess I probably have a tad more patience than most.

Never forget where we're from. And never forget that we usually get where we need to go. Today is one fleeting moment in time.

Saying that, the first half was a bit shit !! o;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.