Match Thread | Man City vs. Inter Milan (18/09/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is better not to even start the conversation, but a lot of our issues bot attacking and defending start and end with Haaland, or more accurately Pep sacrificing everything to slot him in. And then we encounter the teams like Inter defending like 4-4-2 Burnley and counter-attacking like Klopp's Liverpool.
We have ben played through like never before during Pep's reign, not even his first season. I just hope for another half and another miracle of Pep's magic

Its been proper half from us. We had better chances. Inter ve not created a hell lot of real danger. The best been right before break.

But you come by many hear you have one conclusion - we were terrible.

In reality its really tough, its UCL game against top football team. When Inter been deep you literally has to play one touch. And its hard level for the best of the best, because you play against top opposition, including athletically, tackling, reading game etc.

Haaland had one and a half chance, Savinho had great chance and is a threat, KDB and Bernardo been close to key shoot/pass few times. Lets see second half

Absolutely. He is phenomenal but his legs are still not what they used to be and he is less mobile. Some games this is more of an issue and this game has been one of them so far.

I worry about a red with this ref. Already on a yellow and he had a little clip at a breaking Inter player just before halftime. I think he'll be off for the second half as he looks injured and Pep won't risk him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.