Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (30/07/14 @ Midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (30/07/14 @ Midnigh

proy said:
mancity1 said:
proy said:
Enjoyed that. Few shouts for what my opinions worth.

We bossed 90% of that, you could argue that our best 11 didn't see the joint if you include Mangala

It's only a freindly

Liverpool will not be involved in a title race this season, they look bolloxed without the cannibal

Don't send Zuculini out on loan. What an absolute fucking bargain. Crackin player and he is ready now

What a beast fernando is. Looks like a thoroughbred horse when he gallops back

Jovetic is now in my fantasy team ( so pleased for him. This lad will be special this season if we keep him fit)

When yaya came on the game changed. The only way to accommodate him is him playing behind one striker with fernando and dinho on the cover. The midfield went missing when he came on.

Very pleased with our summer business. Shop window for one or two. If we can off load Garcia Boyata Sinclair Richards and bring in Mangala I will be a very happy man

We have the best 22 man squad in the league and some promising kids watching that.

That is all. Oh and congratulations Liverpool on yet another premier league title. Make sure you scream it from the New York skyline. I'll get the candles ready

On a serious note it really is a bad reflection on how far they have fallen when a practice game against our third's is celebrated like their greatest triumph since sliced bread was invented via a penalty shoot out.

I don't feel sorry for them but football in Liverpool is dying a natural death.

I wouldn't want to be at their wake when they lose at home to Leslie's Stoke this year for example.

Don't get me started with the scousers. I have a new found hatred of them after last season. A part of me that I never knew was there. I no longer consider it a football club. It is a religious cult. Followed by dirty rats. Their ignorance knows no bounds. I am genuine when I say this, I would much prefer to be in a title race with the Salford reds. It was easier. Those giddy scousers last season were on a level I had never noticed before.

What pleases me is Brenda missed his boat last year. They will not get another go now until they start signing quality, I'll happily leave him in charge. He will take then backwards this season without that man eater. Liverpool fans don't realise just how vital he was last year. He took them from a 7th place team to a 2nd place team. With CL and without him they will be back in 7th again. Mark my words

Not sure about 7th it could even be lower , it could be higher but the smug attitude the club and the fans have will come back to bite them at some stage.

Look at their sister club this year in the Boston Red Sox.

I don't think their fans will have much more than today's penalty shoot out against just about our weakest line up given our squad we could have put out today.

Re: Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (30/07/14 @ Midnigh

it was an interesting game.

st clair was actually good, until jovetic left and than become a shite.

Richard: OMG he is bad. like -David Louis against Germany- bad. he came on and within 10 second right was penetrated. Boyota had to cover for him almost on every ball. hence the goal. out of position first and than watched sterling walk the ball in area. get rid. like NOW. I used to quiet like the lad but I don't think that he deserves a place in the team just on the base of being home-grown. he is beyond bad.

Jovetic was superb and so was Nacho. Yaya was lost too. except a one and two with nacho he didn,t do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.