Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (30/07/14 @ Midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (30/07/14 @ Midnigh

Sack the penalty coach, sack the defensive coach, sack the goalkeeping coach, sack the kit man, sack the tea lady. Oh yeah;

PELLEGRINI OUT!.

Plenty of positives shame about the result.

jimharri said:
Sack the penalty coach, sack the defensive coach, sack the goalkeeping coach, sack the kit man, sack the tea lady. Oh yeah;

PELLEGRINI OUT!.
That's more like the match day thread : )

nikoman said:
I know one thing for certain, Richards, Sinclair and Boyata are not players for Man.City. And with the homeground shit this is going to be very very difficult...

Tbf, I thought Boyata was OK, and Sinclair was passable. Micah has lost his way, obviously.

I'm Blue said:
jimharri said:

PELLEGRINI OUT!.
That's more like the match day thread : )

Post match ironic humour.

Ironically it's not funny.

I've said for past few years that if joe could add a good penalty stance and save a few, he could be a world class keeper. Joe's penalty ratio for saves is one of the worst out there. Think we had 2 pens last season against us. Charles didnt get a touch. Love the guy, but I have 0 confidence when we have a pen against us lol.

Enjoyed that. Few shouts for what my opinions worth.

We bossed 90% of that, you could argue that our best 11 didn't see the joint if you include Mangala

It's only a freindly

Liverpool will not be involved in a title race this season, they look bolloxed without the cannibal

Don't send Zuculini out on loan. What an absolute fucking bargain. Crackin player and he is ready now

What a beast fernando is. Looks like a thoroughbred horse when he gallops back

Jovetic is now in my fantasy team ( so pleased for him. This lad will be special this season if we keep him fit)

When yaya came on the game changed. The only way to accommodate him is him playing behind one striker with fernando and dinho on the cover. The midfield went missing when he came on.

Very pleased with our summer business. Shop window for one or two. If we can off load Garcia Boyata Sinclair Richards and bring in Mangala I will be a very happy man

We have the best 22 man squad in the league and some promising kids watching that.

That is all. Oh and congratulations Liverpool on yet another premier league title. Make sure you scream it from the New York skyline. I'll get the candles ready

Chippy_boy said:
nikoman said:
I know one thing for certain, Richards, Sinclair and Boyata are not players for Man.City. And with the homeground shit this is going to be very very difficult...

Tbf, I thought Boyata was OK, and Sinclair was passable. Micah has lost his way, obviously.
Agreed. None of them should be allowed in the same postcode as the stadium on a matchday though!

Time for bed.
Nighty night blues, make sure the scouse cunts don't bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.