Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool FA Cup (16/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I wouldn't give to see some of the youngsters get on as you know they ll scrap and battle to impress but would be unfair given the pile of shite they'd be left to overturn. Even my Blue tinted specs and stupid ability to have hope we can turn over any result is not strong enough to think we can score enough and keep them from scoring. Feel sorry the fans who have travelled and paid out vast amounts just to be there under a blue sky.

this is such a disgusting and reactionary thread and people have completely lost their brains
I'm as happy as anyone to give match day threads a kicking, but we are 3-0 down to our rivals, haven't created anything, and have put in our worst 45 minutes for as long as I can remember. What do you expect people to do?

Shows how tough it is at the business end of the season.

In the summer we need more than just Haaland.

A top defensive midfielder and someone like Sane.

They have Salah, Mane, Jota and Diaz that are deadly.

We have slow players that somehow miss absolute sitters.

City are mentally tired after the effort they put in on Wednesday night, where as dippers rested all the first team for a home game, and it shows I’m afraid, I’m at the game, let’s do the league and European cup. :)
Yeah, most of us expected that. I voted a loss for the same reason. Just expected a bit more fight, this is just getting embarrassing. That doesn't do our confidence any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.